Senior Desktop Operations Analyst
– Supporting users in Canada, United States, and England.
– Responsible for deploying and supporting all the Microsoft Kesington docking stations in the Toronto office.
– Microsoft Azure – Deploying Virtual Machines, managing users and groups, Bitlocker Recovery Key
– Microsoft Intune / Intune Company Portal – Deploying applications
– Knowledge in TCP/IP, DHCP, HTTPS, ARP, WaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, CapEx/OpEx.
– Coordinating new technology implementation
– Discussing solutions and technology with the IT team on Microsoft Teams
– Knowledge in Service Now ticketing system
– Understanding the company’s need related to IT
– Creating flowcharts and diagrams for processes using Microsoft Visio 365
– Discussing reports with the US and United Kingdom IT team.
– Supporting and configuring Citrix Workstation
– Cisco VOIP mobility phones support
– Helping users to deploy their profiles on Windows 10.
– Devices Management using Microsoft Intune/Endpoint Configuration Manager (Update/Install/Wipe/Monitoring/Compliance)
– Managing AXF Security card system (Chubb Server)
– Setting up permissions and sharing files on Microsoft 365 OneDrive
– Outlook 365 Support
– Training new hires with best practices for the surface laptops and how to setup SOHO kit
– Windows 10 and mobile IOS/Android support using MFA (Microsoft Authenticator)
– Remote support using Cisco Jabber / Microsoft Quick Support / Microsoft Teams
IT Helpdesk Analyst
AIC Global Holdings
Apr 2021 – Jun 2022
– Responsible for training the new IT interns
– Deploy and Support Cisco VOIP phones and Cisco Webex Meetings/Webex Teams/Webex Callings/Webex Productivity.
– Windows Server management using RSAT (Users and Groups)
– Windows logs analyze filtering by ID using local event viewer and remote event viewer with Computer Management
– Email analyze using Symantec Email Gateway monitoring
– Deploy and setup Pulse Secure (VPN) client.
– Outlook 2016/365 email configuration, local database management (Archiving .PST files).
– Manager/Run conditional rules to specific folders, and configuring shared calendar and configuring Delay Delivery email.
– Outlook 2016/365 Calendar/Contacts permissions and sharing set up.
– Monitoring reports from Storage Management Utility
– Logs incidents and service requests and maintains relevant records
– Understanding and Investigating network systems user issues
– Dataphile Desktop FID 12.2 Deploy and update.
– User Technical Support Windows 7/Windows 10. Join workstations to the Domain, profile backups, network analysis.
– Creating deploy and procedures documentation
– Microsoft Office 2016 / Office 365 support
IT Solutions Specialist
Sep 2020 – Oct 2021
– Responsible for solving different types of problems in companies
– Connectivity and network troubleshooting using appropriated tools (Telnet/ARP/NsLookup)
– Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 users account management/Configuring and allowing per account/group RDP connections
– Windows Server services deployment
– Windows Server security file management
– Hyper-V on Windows Server 2016/2019 – Deploying/Managing virtual machines, Managing virtual switch working with different networks
– Windows Server Backup management (Full/Incremental/Restore)
– NovaBackup client management – Installing, configuring, scheduling (On cloud-server)
– DHCP configuration configured by MAC addresses organized by sectors
– DNS configuration and management
– Domain and email accounts management using PleskDesk (Creating accounts, forwarding emails configuration)
– Configuring and Managing Synology NAS Server (Network Attached Storage)
– Installing and configuring mesh Enterprise Unify/Ubiquity AC Pro
– Outlook 2013/2016 email configuration, local database management (Archiving .PST files). Manager/Run conditional rules to specific folders.
– Perfect Mail management (Logs of sender, receiver and whitelist and blacklist emails)
– Setting up Fortinet VPN integrated with Active Directory using LDAP and a 2 factor authentication
– Installing and Setting up FortiClient and FortiToken
– Remote assistance using commercial Teamviewer
– Documenting technical processes for systems, tools and applications
Oct 2019 – Apr 2020
– Helping future Network and System Administrators grasp important IT concepts.
– Linux Network Commands in a Virtual environment using Oracle Virtualbox
– Troubleshooting connection between Linux and Windows Server 2016
– Installing Active Directory on Windows Server 2016
– Creating Group Police Objects (GPO) on Windows Server 2016
– Domain Name System (DNS) in Windows Server 2016
– Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP) in Windows Server 201
– Joining Microsoft Windows 10 to Active Director
– Understanding of ports, IP Address, Subnet Mask, Gateway, Routing table
– Creating and Configuring a Virtual Machine using VirtualBox
– Configuring a VirtualBox with an immutable image disk
– Adding a new hard disk to a linux machine
– Formatting and creating a filesystem in Oracle Linu
– Subnetting calculation in an Information Technology scenario (Subnet, hosts, default network masks, number of hosts)
Linux Systems Analyst
MRT Soluções em Informática LTDA
Aug 2013 – Feb 2018
– Linux Servers Administration
– Linux OS and services hardening such as Apache, SSH, DNS.
– DNS – Domain Name System
– DMZ – DeMilitarized Zone – Different layers of network allowed using Iptables and Palo Alto
– IPTABLES – Security, INPUT, OUTPUT, FORWARD, NAT, Pre-NAT
– SSH – Secure Shell – Security rules, hardening, cryptography keys
– Shell Scripting to backup data using chryptography keys.
– MySQL – Creating database, intregring with Joomla and WordPress.
– Backup and Restore of MySQL dumps.
– Syslog Next Generation, Snoopy-logger, ARPwatch
– Zabbix – Implementing, creating and monitoring services. Implementing items, triggers based on necessity. Maps and link monitoring.
– Service Desk Solution
– Vmware Vsphere – Creating templates and implementing in a VMware.
– Responsible for trainees of the Linux area.
Instructor – Linux Systems Administrator
Feb 2013 – Jan 2018
– Minister of Administration in Linux Systems
– Presentation about differences between distros based in Debian and distros based in Red Hat .
– The importance to use Linux in a company.
– Installing and configuring servers using Ubuntu Server
– How to use and install distros in a Virtualbox.
– Responsible to accompany 15 students per class.
– Minister of Linux Essentials Certification
Techvan Tecnologia de Cartões e Crachás Ltda
Feb 2013 – Jun 2013
– Linux Servers Administration
– Firewall (Iptables) to connect sites
– Squi proxy using SAMBA users
– DHCP configuration configured by MAC address organized by sectors
– Responsible for file server using SAMBA using users and groups
– NFS – (Network File System)
– NTP – Network Time Protocol integrating with Windows. Linux and CISCO equipaments.
– VPN – Virtual Private Network to access the company remotelly.
– Hardening in Linux servers and DMZ (Demilitarized Zone)
– Information Security and Technology Documentation
Information Technology Analyst
Jun 2011 – Jul 2012
– Company network management
– Linux Server Services
– DHCP configured per MAC address with documentation of members and sectors.
– Firewall using Iptables and Proxy using Squid with reports (SARG)
– Data backup automated using shell script (Linux and Windows)
– Failover link using Shell Script
– Restore of industry machine using Clonezilla
– Pilot Project Services using Virtualbox virtualization following ITIL V3 (Service Validation and test / Change Management)
– Active Directory – Windows administration – Windows Server 2003 (users and groups)
– E-mail client support (Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird)
– Network monitoring (Protocols and ports using nmap and tcpdump
– Internet users support
Support Analyst Trainee
Pontes Hotéis & Resorts
Jul 2007 – Jun 2011
– Administration of the hotels network (Mar Hotel, Atlante Plaza and Summerville)
– User file system management of hotels (Windows Server 2003)
– Hotel security using iptables firewall
– SAMBA file server
– Responsible for Secure Group Backups
– Monitoring access and download of users using Linux (Squid)
– Lotus Notes – Client Server (Support of database emails and modules)